Monday, April 19, 2021

I'm Still Here!

 Zoinks, I have to get better on the posting. My skin has calmed down, I think it was an allergy/irritation that turned into a stress/anxiety thing. It just kinda went away? But I told my doctor just in case, because I might want real medicine the next time LOL.

Meanwhile, surgeries are all cancelled here in Ontario - so my boss has lost a lot of work. He is also under the weather, but feels better now - however he lost some work because of being under the weather. Sigh. So, just like last April, I may end up with cut hours? The admin next door already is down to 2 days a week from 4 :( luckily she works a 2nd job so really she is only missing 2/5 days not 3... Scary times. It is time for me to continue searching, things are so precarious now. We are also in the same situation as last year in terms of restrictions, locked down, no visiting etc. We really have the worst leader EVER. I didn't vote for him but so many folks did, UGH. I cannot wait to see the back of this! 

My second shot is in June, I hope I can get it! Everyone keep safe and warm <3  

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that your hours may be cut again. This pandemic has brought so much uncertainty. The weather is definitely warming up in the UK lifting everyone's spirits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO glad you're seeing good weather! Honestly, not sure what Mother Nature is playing with here, haha! I am crossing my fingers to not see any $$ loss hopefully!

      Delete
  2. Good to hear your skin cleared up although if it was stress you might want to keep some medicine handy if you're worried about your job. That's rotten for you just when everyone is talking about getting to the end of this you sound as though you're still in among it. I always thought the leadership in Canada was good, it's not something I know much about but Canada certainly always seemed better than USA. Not that that would be hard!! I hope you get something else to suit you and you get your second shot soon. I'm hoping to get my second one next month. Fingers crossed. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes i called my doctor and told him that if it happens again i am coming back for the drugs, LOL. Yeah, we're very mismanaged in Ontario and other provinces, but the east coast provinces are doing so well - they have their own bubble. I am hoping to get back on the job hunt and counting down to my June dosage!

      Delete
  3. With France being back in lockdown and non-essential shops being closed, I fear so many more people will be struggling financially. I hope you are able to find something new soon. Being in a precarious situation can only add to your stress! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes, we are still in similar lockdowns, so sad considering our leaders should know more by now - over here, our Premier has ignored all the scientific advice! I have to get back into the job hunt, thought I had it covered but, alas!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...